|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
AristoMedia Releases June 2012 International Report
(Nashville, Tenn. - June 29, 2012) – The AristoMedia Group has issued the June issue of its Aristo International Report for 2012. The company has been issuing this quarterly review of global activities since 2008.
Highlights in this issue include:
• A recap and photo gallery of the successful 2012 Global Events showcases, held each year at the beginning of CMA Music Festival week in Nashville.
• A Q&A with the Americana Music Association Executive Director Jed Hilly, who discusses the rising popularity of the genre, both in the U.S. and abroad.
• An update on the upcoming CCMA Awards, held this year in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
• A profile of "Big Daddy" Lance James, who has been waving the Country music flag in S. Africa for more than 50 years.
• A look at Lady Antebellum's "Own The Night" world tour, which is selling out in Australia.
• Info on Aderra Media Works and their innovative, custom USB drives.
• Photos, international festival news and more!
The Aristo International Report is best viewed using the latest Firefox browser. Please visit www.AristoPR.com to view.
Order an Mi2N Music PR package for an opportunity to submit a song for FREE to one of the hundreds of industry opportunities available through Music Xray