|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
$499 Regular Rate For CRS 2013 Ends Feb. 15th
(Nashville, TN - Feb 8, 2013) Friday, Feb. 15 is the deadline to purchase $499 regular rate registrations for CRS 2013, held Feb. 27-Mar. 1. The on-site rate of $599 will take effect Feb. 16th. In addition, the $99 unemployment rate will also expire and no longer be available.
This year’s event includes more than 20 panels, exhibits and educational presentations, as well as featured speakers and panelists from all areas of the radio and records industry.
CRS 2013 highlights include:
• FEATURED SPEAKERS: This year’s event will include three keynote speakers: Jeffrey Smulyan (Chairman of Emmis Communications), David Dixon (media strategist), Dr. Sanjay Gupta (CNN Chief Correspondent/Cumulus Media Networks medical specialist)
• MUSICAL PERFORMANCES:
Three record label luncheons and performances, including a special performance by artists at the legendary Ryman Auditorium.
Songwriter showcases and late night performances.
The “Grand Ole Opry at CRS” show, which will include appearances by Grand Ole Opry members Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker and Vince Gill along with Little Big Town, Dustin Lynch, Scotty McCreery, Kacey Musgraves, Josh Turner and Greg Bates.
Friday’s emerging artist New Faces Show and Awards featuring Easton Corbin, Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert, Jana Kramer and Kip Moore.
• PANELS: Social media, digital transition challenges and techniques, promotion and marketing strategies, case studies, branding and ratings are a few of the informative panel topics covered at CRS.
• RESEARCH: One research panel conducted and presented by Edison Research on behalf of Country Radio Seminar and a second presented by The Country Music Association entitled, “Music On The Move: Inside the Drive Towards Mobile Music Consumption.”
• NETWORKING: The CRS Badge Bar is returning with a new design and is open to CRS attendees only. The private lounge is sponsored by Cumulus Media Networks. In addition, The Artist/Attendee Reception gives attendees a chance to meet n’ greet with participating artists.
• AFTER HOURS: A variety of late night showcases and activities, including a 3-night poker tournament, hosted by Hit Shop Records
About Country Radio Seminar: Country Radio Seminar is an annual convention designed to educate and promote the exchange of ideas and business practices in the Country music industry, with specific emphasis on issues relevant to Country radio. CRS 2013 will be held Feb. 27 – March 1, 2013, in downtown Nashville, Tenn., at the Nashville Convention Center. Visit www.CountryRadioSeminar.com for more information or contact Kristen McRary at 615-327-4487. Follow CRS on Twitter here and use the hashtag #CRS2013 to join in reporting from CRS 2013.