|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
Music+Sound Awards 2014: Just A Few Days Left To Enter! Deadline This Saturday 14th December
2014’s Music+Sound Awards are about to close for entries! It is the last opportunity for film, TV, advertising and gaming professionals to become part of this music and sound celebration.
Anyone who has worked, in any capacity, on a project they feel has been notably enriched by the music or sound, is invited to enter.
Nick Payne, awards co-founder, comments, “We’re delighted that once again the music and sound design industries have come together and given their support to put on this event.” Other co-founder, Dan Neale, goes on to say, “Our aim is to offer the incredible wealth of talent out there their moment in the limelight.”
The entry window will close at midnight this Saturday 14th December.
Sponsors of the Music+Sound Awards 2014 include Universal Publishing, Native, The Works Music, Sony ATV EMI, Wave Studios, Jungle Studios, 750MPH, Factory Studios, SIREN, Imagem, Scramble, The Sync Agency, Soho Music, Grand Central Studios, Leland Music, PRS For Music and Universal Production Music.
To view categories and to enter work, visit www.masawards.com
- END -
Notes to Editors
· Entry window will now close at midnight (GMT) on Saturday 14th December 2013.
· Entries can be made at www.masawards.com
· Feature film, TV and advertising entries cost £130 + VAT per entry per category or £105 + VAT with an eligible discount. Gaming and short film entries cost £55 + VAT. Prices include a £5 donation to Nordoff Robbins.
· Work needs to have been broadcast, published or released between 1st November 2012 and 30th November 2013.
· The Music+Sound Awards will be held at Troxy on 27th February 2014.
· The International Music+Sound Awards, the global branch of the programme, launches simultaneously, open to entries worldwide with all submissions into the UK competition automatically being entered, free of charge. This competition’s entry window closes 31st March 2014.
· Winners for this international part of the competition are announced in June 2014, shortly before a celebratory party in Cannes, during the week of the Lions Festival.
The Music+Sound Awards are the world’s first and only awards programme to recognise and celebrate the indispensable role and outstanding contribution that music and sound design play in the world of visual media.
Aimed at professionals working in film, television (branding and programming), advertising and gaming, the awards are open to anyone who is or has been involved in the creation, composition, sourcing, licensing, briefing and / or production of music and sound design for any visual media broadcast or released in the UK.
The awards categories have been created to include the widest possible use of music and sound in visual media. They invite entries from feature and short films, television and cinema commercials, non-broadcast or viral advertising, branding and title sequence, television programmes and computer games. Each of these areas will be judged for: best original composition, best sound design and best sync/use of existing music.
Sponsors of the Music+Sound Awards 2014 include Universal Publishing, Native, The Works Music, Wave Studios, Jungle Studios, 750MPH, Factory Studios, SIREN, Imagem, Scramble, The Sync Agency, Soho Music, Grand Central Studios, Leland Music, PRS For Music and Universal Production Music.
For more information or images please contact
Emma Maguire – email@example.com - 020 3012 0234
Order an Mi2N Music PR package for an opportunity to submit a song for FREE to one of the hundreds of industry opportunities available through Music Xray