|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
Stanton Launches SCS.4DJ Version 5.0 Software Update At NAMM 2014
Stanton®, a Gibson Brand, is pleased to announce it has released a new software update for its SCS.4DJ USB Mixstation at the 2014 NAMM Show (TASCAM Booth 6491). Version 5.0 of the unit’s SC-IX operating system is now available for download.
“As digital music continues to make noise across the entire industry, especially for DJs, we are thrilled to offer this update for our popular SCS.4DJ mixstation,” says Gus Jursch, Director of Operations for Gibson Pro Audio. “With tons of new features including enhanced effects, improved BPM accuracy, the new Time Rift Mode and the attractive, increased library size, we are certain the DJ community and beyond will be pleased with the updated operating system.”
Stanton’s SCS.4DJ continues to set standards as the first fully integrated solution capable of providing the functionality and performance demanded by today’s DJs and performers. The SCS.4DJ is a compact and professional USB MixStation powered by advanced processors, removing the need for an external computer when performing. This fresh approach means a DJ can simply plug in a storage device and start mixing using the built-in decks, mixer, and high-resolution color display. The new SC-IX V5.0 software adds the following new features:
• Increased library size support, now up to 50,000 tracks can be loaded via an attached USB drive.
• Improved response times for large collections when navigating, browsing, searching and sorting.
• Improved browser window layout showing current selection and total size of collection.
• New synchronization options include Continuous Sync, Pitch and Beat Position or Pitch Only.
• New improved looping performance resulting in tighter and longer synchronization.
• Additional Effects include: High-Pass Filter, Low-Pass Filter, Band-Pass Filter, Phaser and Tape Delay.
• Time Rift Mode: A new creative option allowing users to enter a mode where they can scratch, seek, use hot cues, loop and then resume playing in SYNC with the other deck and never miss a beat.
• Added Manual Loop In and Out button functionality. The manual loops are stored with the track and remembered on reload.
• Improved file compatibility with added FLAC file support.
• Updated analyzing code which provides more accurate beat grids and BPM values.
The new SC-IX Version 5.0 release along with both the Mac and PC versions of the QuickGrid high speed analyzer are available from the Stanton website now. www.stantondj.com.
Stanton, part of the Gibson Pro Audio division, is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of professional audio products for DJs. Founded in 1946 by Walter O. Stanton, the inventor of an easily replaceable phonograph stylus, Stanton has grown from being one of the first American companies to make and sell magnetic cartridges to offering a complete line of DJ products, which include turntables, high-performance cartridges, CD players, DJ mixers, accessories and digital controllers. With over 50 years of innovation, Stanton is the name DJs trust. For additional information, visit the company online at www.stantondj.com.
About Gibson Brands
Gibson Brands Inc. is known worldwide for producing classic models in every major style of fretted instrument, including acoustic and electric guitars, mandolins, and banjos. The Gibson Les Paul Guitar is the bestselling guitar of all time and is a tribute to the late, famed musician of the same name. Collectively, the Gibson Robot Guitar, Gibson Dark Fire, Gibson Dusk Tiger and the Gibson Firebird X represent the biggest advances in electric guitar design in more than 75 years. Through the Gibson Foundation, Gibson Guitar Corp. has become equally known for its philanthropic efforts on behalf of music, education, health, and human services. Founded in 1894 in Kalamazoo, MI, and headquartered in Nashville, TN, since 1984, Gibson Brands Inc’s family of brands includes Epiphone, Dobro, Kramer, Steinberger, Tobias, Echoplex, Electar, Flatiron, Slingerland, Valley Arts, Maestro, Oberheim, Baldwin, Sunshine Piano, Take Anywhere Technology, J&C Fischer, Chickering, Hamilton, Wurlitzer, Cakewalk and Gibson Pro Audio. Visit Gibson’s website at www.gibson.com . Follow Gibson Guitar at www.twitter.com/gibsonguitar and www.facebook.com/gibsonguitar.
Order an Mi2N Music PR package for an opportunity to submit a song for FREE to one of the hundreds of industry opportunities available through Music Xray