|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
5th Annual Music 2.0: Tools + Tech On Friday, May 16th At Innovation District Hall
The 5th annual "Music 2.0: Tools + Tech for Musicians, Marketers, and Managers" will be held on Friday, May 16th ( http://music2-2014.eventbrite.com ) from 6-8 PM at Innovation District Hall (http://districthallboston.org) at 75 Northern Avenue in Boston's Innovation District. This year Music 2.0 is being held during the Together Boston festival (http://togetherboston.com ), which is also holding events at ID Hall. Past Music 2.0 events have each drawn 200-300 attendees.
The evening is a demo night, where a variety of music-related tech companies get the chance to present to a room filled with musicians, marketers, managers, media, entrepreneurs, investors, developers, and technologists. Each presenter has 10 minutes to explain their project plus five minutes for questions and answers.
The music and technology scene in Greater Boston continues to increase. The genesis behind the annual event is to help spread the word about these music projects, get more people talking, tweeting, and sharing information about them, and, ultimately, get more people to use them.
This year's presenters include:
* Brian Bahia, CEO, ArtistBomb: http://artistbomb.com
* Shawn Radley, Fantexter: http://fantexter.com
* Daniel Adler-Golden, Grouptones: http://grouptones.com
* Eric Spicuzza, Director, Illumina Live: http://illuminalive.com
* Alexandra Dorsk, Founder, Musikata Musical Training Dojo: http://musikata.com
* Dave Kusek, CEO, New Artist Model, http://newartistmodel.com
* Dan Swain, Founder, Obfessed: http://obfessed.com
* Jayce Varden, President, Pledge Music: http://pledgemusic.com
* Ben Maitland-Lewis, CEO, Presskit.to: http://presskit.to
* Spike Wilner + Nate Aune, Smalls Live: http://smallslive.com
* Eva Papp, Spinitron: http://spinitron.com
* Trish Fontanilla, VP, Community and Customer Experience, Vsnap: http://vsnap.com
The event is being produced by Charles McEnerney (@chasmcenerney), Kevin Hoskins (@kevinhoskins), Trish Fontanilla (@trishofthetrade), and Molly Holder (@mbholder).