|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
Pre-Order Packages Now Available For Mr. P Chill’s June 3rd Release Of Persistence
(Sacramento, CA) - MPC Recording Company is now accepting pre-orders for the June 3rd release of Persistence from veteran emcee Mr. P Chill.
There are five packages available:
1) Basic Package which includes a CD,
2) Basic Plus which includes a CD and signed poster,
3) Loyal Fan Package which includes CD, Signed Poster, and Mic Star T-shirt,
4) Diehard Fan Package which includes CD, Signed Poster, Mic Star Tee, and Limited Edition Persistence Tee, and
5) the Super Fan package which includes everything listed above plus a live performance from Mr. P Chill at your private event (restrictions apply, only 5 packages are available).
More information and ordering is available from http://www.MPCRecordingCompany.com. Watch the promo video on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSNq0iUze00.
Mr. P Chill is currently touring the Western U.S. on the 3 Emcees Tour with Mr. Hooper, Lefty Rose, and DJ Uppercutz.
“The Good Life” single is currently being serviced to college radio stations across the U.S. and Mr. P Chill will be hitting the road for a month long tour of the entire United States later this summer to support the release of Persistence.
Stops on the 3 Emcees Tour include:
May 14th - Los Angeles, CA
May 15th - Flagstaff, AZ
May 16th - Las Vegas, NV
May 18th - Salem, OR
May 19th - Eugene, OR
May 21st - San Jose, CA
May 22nd - Reno, NV