|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
Concert Blogger Signs Media Partner Agreement With City Parks Foundation
Concert Blogger Music Magazine is proud to announce that it has entered into an agreement with City Parks Foundation to be an official Media Partner of their 2014 SummerStage Concert Series in New York City.
"We have been covering SummerStage concerts on a small scale for the past couple of years," " said Mark Sincavage, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Concert Blogger Music Magazine. "When we were approached by City Parks Foundation with the opportunity to become a media partner, it made sense to take our relationship to that next level. We are honored to be a part of this highly popular and longstanding series. And we are excited about the online and offline promotions we will provide City Parks Foundation through content on our website, viral marketing through social media and interactions with concert-goers in the parks."
Concert Blogger will provide advance coverage of upcoming SummerStage concerts in parks all across the city, as well as share reviews and photographs of events.
Concert Blogger will be on-site at shows in all boroughs of the city, where the magazine will offer concert-goers opportunities to participate in social media activities for the chance at cash or other prizes.
Concert Blogger Music Magazine will be set-up on-site at the following performances:
* June 11 - Sisqo - Betsy Head Park (Brooklyn)
* June 18 - Salute to Hip Hop - Herbert Von King Park (Brooklyn)
* July 17 - Mobb Deep - Queensbridge Park (Queens)
* July 21 - An evening honoring Pete Seeger featuring various artists - Central Park (Manhattan)
* July 30 - Lisette Melendez, Coro, and George Lamond - Clove Lakes Park (Staten Island)
* August 10 - Passenger - Central Park (Manhattan)
* August 23 - Wallace Roney + others - Marcus Garvey Park (Manhattan)
* August 24 - Kenny Barron + others - Tompkins Square Park (Manhattan)
Founded 28 years ago, SummerStage is the city's largest performing arts festival, offering an eclectic series of more than 100 completely free performances in 14 New York City parks.
In an exclusive interview with Concert Blogger Music Magazine, Erika Elliot, artistic director for City Parks Foundation, gives more insight into what goes into putting together the SummerStage series. The interview can be accessed directly at http://cncrtblg.gr/1gO4jEn.