|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
Anger Management Adds Vanilla Sugar To Client Roster
Los Angeles, CA – August 1, 2014 – Anger Management, a band management company with offices in Los Angeles and Mexico, is excited to announce the addition of Vanilla Sugar to their existing client list. For more information on Anger Management, visit www.theangermgmt.com.
Vanilla Sugar composed of keyboards, samples, live guitar and drums, Vanilla Sugar is definitely one of a kind. Hailing from Houston, TX, Vanilla Sugar is a fresh new band looking to change the way the public perceives music. Jessica Perry and Cortnii have been creating music together for years. Vanilla Sugar came about when the two decided to go for a more experimental sound. Needing the right members, the duo went on a search to complete an all-female band. KB was brought into the mix through a fan who happened to come to a previous performance. The trio decided they need a guitarist. After searching through ads everywhere, they came across Vanessa V. Vanessa completed the sound. The line-up was complete. Vanilla Sugar's current mission is to spread their music across the world by doing multiple tours and expanding their fan base. To learn more, visit http://www.reverbnation.com/vanillasugar.
Anger Management currently works with Pilot Touhill, Hey Sugar, Sex Slaves, Rebel Inc and Aeromoto:
• Pilot Touhill falls somewhere between Rock & Pop with Reggae influences. Catchy songs and soulful melodies that are completely honest and unedited like any private journal entry. Pilot captures the essence of reggae while retaining a modern pop songwriting style and holding it down with electronic drum beats.
• Hey Sugar, a Canadian band, bridges the gap between rock’n’roll, hardcore and blues and strongly influenced by what rock’n’roll has been in the 60s and the 70s, Hey Sugar brings back the heartbeat of this free minded dream once again.
• Sex Slaves, based out of New York, have sold over 10,000 records independently & financed their own worldwide tours, albums & videos and whose song “Thank God for Jack Daniels” broke the band in Europe and is covered by dozens of bands around the world.
• Rebel Inc is driven by their passion to spread the music and message. They have been recognized by industry professionals and have shared stages with some of the biggest names in music today.
• Aeromoto is an American band formed in 2012 and made up of 2 multi-instrumentalist brothers from Anchorage Alaska. Their latest album was produced by L.A. based producer, Mark Renk, who also freelances as a vocal coach for American Idol. The album was also engineered by Chris Latham, guitarist for Beasto Blanco.
In addition to managing bands on an international level, Anger Management this summer executed the first-ever Warped Tour in Alaska. The festival was so successful that Kevin Lyman, founder of Warped Tour, has already agreed to bringing Warped Tour back to Anchorage in 2015.
“We’re excited to be working with Vanilla Sugar as we help them cultivate more fans, bring their music to more venues regionally and nationally as well as produce more music for their fans,” commented Chris Cardenas, founder of Anger Management.
To learn more about Vanilla Sugar, visit them at http://www.reverbnation.com/vanillasugar or connect with them via their social media accounts. Media interested in arrangement a meeting with the members of Vanilla Sugar may do so by calling (772) 633-8337 or emailing email@example.com.